For those of you reading through the Bible in a year, I wanted to provide a space for sharing insights at the end of each month. Locally, I’ll be meeting with a group of women in late January. Online, perhaps this might serve as a place to comment and encourage one another.
As we are in the last week of January and ending the first month of reading, here are some questions to reflect on:
- What have you seen about God this month as you have read the Bible?
- Have there been new truths or insights that you have discovered through the reading?
- Was there a psalm that particularly stood out to you?
- How did you find God’s Word speaking to you in the circumstances of your life?
- Is there a way you need to apply something you have read?
- Was there a verse or passage that you would like to memorize?